Terms & Conditions
We want all our customers at DubaiFridays to be happy, so kindly read our refund policy to avoid any kind of disagreement:
1) We can't offer any kind of refund, store credit or replacement for any used or redeemed offer.
2) For unused vouchers we can provide you with a store credit if informed before the voucher expiry date in a written email (P.S. the email should be acknowledged by DubaiFridays as well)
3) Expired vouchers can't be refunded or replaced
4) Refunds or Store Credits can't be processed in case of non availability of bookings on consumer's preferred dates and otherwise available before the voucher expiry date
5) Courier charges are not refundable
6) Refund will be considered if the merchant is at fault or unable to provide the service offered on DubaiFridays. Also, the dispute has to be informed & acknowledged by DubaiFridays within the voucher validity period otherwise refund or store credit cannot be issued.
7) Buying any steal (offer) on DubaiFridays is the sole responsibility of the customer and DubaiFridays is not responsible for quality of the product or services provided by the listed merchant
8) For all other cases DubaiFridays holds the rights to not issue any kind of refund or store credit
DubaiFridays accepts the following modes of payment:
1) Credit or Debit Card (Visa & Master Card). There could be some exchange rate charges on non UAE cards, depending on your bank. Few debit cards are not accepted.
2) COD (Cash on Delivery of vouchers by our courier company to your door step). AED13 delivery charges are applied for shipments below 5kgs all over UAE. The delivery takes up to 3 working days.
3) You can also collect the vouchers from our office by paying us cash during our working hours. Kindly inform us at least a day before your visit. We work from Sunday - Thursday from 9am - 5pm.
4) You can even deposit cash into our Mashreq Bank account for the voucher amount. Email us the deposit slip at email@example.com and we will email you the vouchers after confirming with our bank.
Payment Receipt & Vouchers
Your payment receipt is your voucher which can be downloaded from your DubaiFridays' account profile by clicking on "download vouchers" section. Please note that we don't send vouchers to your email and you can download all your valid vouchers from your DubaiFriday's account profile. Vouchers will only be valid for particular the option that you have bought. Option will be mentioned on your voucher with its particular price. If you face any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 04-3827788 (Sun - Thur, 9am - 5pm)
Images & Graphics
Images used on the website are for illustrative purposes only unless mentioned otherwise on the steal.